Dear ENP Members and Guests,
This year our 10th annual meeting will be held in Troyes (Aube en Champagne) at the Centre de Congrès de l’Aube, from Wednesday September 19th to Friday September 21st.
As every year, the ENP Days are an optimal venue for the ENP network to gather and catch up. Indeed, the aim of this retreat is to increase scientific exchange – both between young researchers and established scientists and provide them the opportunity for collegiality and communication.
We are happy to announce:
- many exciting plenary lectures given by renowned speakers: Anne-Dominique Lodeho-Devauchelle from Campus Biotech (Switzerland); Michael Halassa from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (USA); Songhai Shi from the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (USA); Dwight Bergles from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (USA); Andrea Volterra from the University of Lausanne (Switzerland); Hiroshi Kuba from Nagoya University (Japan); Fiona Doetsch from University of Basel (Switzerland); Jeremy Niven from University of Sussex (United Kingdom); Christian Lüscher from University of Geneva (Switzerland).
- scientific presentations given by ENP team leaders: Bassem Hassan from Institut du Cerveau et de la Moelle (France); Daniel Pressnitzer from Ecole Normale Supérieure (France); Sophie Deneve from Ecole Normale Supérieure (France
- a Poster and Cocktail night on Wednesday;
- a visit of Champagne cellars on Thursday;
- a Gala dinner on Thursday.
As always, the success of these next ENP Days will depend on your participation. ENP will support all fees (ENP shuttle transportation, hotel, meals). Nonetheless, Registration remains mandatory in order to host you properly at Troyes.
Each ENP team leader is welcome to invite one or two PhD students or postdocs from his/her team.
We hope you will contribute enthusiastically and make this retreat in Champagne a real success. We are looking forward to seeing you in September,
The ENP Team